Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Sterling Silver Earrings!

I used to be the girl that didn't work with sterling (very often). My hobby wasn't always so serious and I wanted to be able to afford a lot of findings/beads/etc. I've realized, though, that you can find way cooler sterling pieces than plated. I got a new order from FireMountain on Friday and I'm already whipping up some fantastic earrings, which can be found on my etsy page. (Or which will be able to be found there after I finish listing them all)

The other great thing about sterling is that while you can make some awesome, unique designs, they're always neutral and can be worn with just about anything.

LOVE these sterling spiral earrings.


The texture on these sterling puffed diamonds makes me want to keep them for myself :)


These remind me of the upcoming prom season


I'll admit that I'm cheating a bit with these - the drop is pewter, but the earwire is sterling, and I really like these, so I'm going t post them anyway :)


Last but not least, a little pop of color. These fluted glass beads are awesome and I love integrating them into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment