Friday, June 19, 2009

My last few days, at a glance...

Most of this post will probably be non-beading, but I've made an executive decision that I'm okay with this blog not being devoted 100% to beads.

My husband worked and worked...and worked and is started to do wonders to our yard.
When we bought our house a year ago, this was filled with rocks and nothing else I can't wait to see this once the tiny little plants start to really grow:


And he also doubled the size of our garden - stuff is coming up wonderfully now! This picture is a bit old, as you can see, it's only dirt and we've now got a lovely green garden with a spiffy fence:


We drove back into some deep woods to gather wood for our outdoor wood stove - you should SEE how much we've got now - I'm impressed, but hubby says it won't last all winter yet.


Hubby bought me a pretty hanging plant:


And he also spent hours on this freaking ridiculously strong stump:


And this stump as well:


And I finally got some time to create a few new things:




1 comment:

  1. Your garden and yard look lovely and the new necklaces are beautiful also!

    ReplyDelete